Friday, July 22, 2022

A Court of Mist and Fury

 I have read A Court of Mist and Fury after reading A Court of Thorns and Roses and I could see the difference. This book is out of this world, leave you breathless and eager to read more. Finally I have given the answer of who is Rhysand and the intentions of Tamlin.

I was so overwhelmed with the experiences and I couldn't think of a better twist in the story. I know why everyone is so keen about Rhysand and now I can confirm that yes, I know what everyone is feeling! I do too!! I am not doing a summary of the book because it is important for the reader to read book 1 and avoid any type of spoilers at this point of the book.

What I can say is that I highly recommend this series because the character development is amazing and the plot is something that will leave you speechless. Sarah J. Maas is a true genius. Also I don't recommend this book for young adults anymore since there are some sexual scenes that I would avoid to the younger one's. This is the best book I have read so far from the ACOTAR series.

Check out the Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CdDkYY8LKuy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link






No comments:

Post a Comment