Sunday, July 24, 2022

A Brighter Tomorrow

Today, is another book review and I think this book is one of my personal favourites. Dr. Lori Schneider, MD through @bookstagrammerscom chose me for the campaign to read this book. The review here is my honest opinion and without any spoilers.


A Brighter Tomorrow is different book from the usual lot that I read. It is a pick-me up, memorial kind of book. It is a book of poems with the inside full of beautiful artworks. I spent a lot of time admiring the work behind each picture.

The book is about a society that is emerging post-Covid-19, a virus that hit us severely during the year of 2019 and 2020. Somehow, everyone was affected by this pandemic and instilled in us, fear.

The author chose that despite everything, see the positive. Despite the Pandemic, difficult political era in her country and racial injustices, she zoned out to express her feeling through poetry. As I was reading her work, I could feel the passion that she was writing with, and I could feel hope, courage and love that emerged from every word she wrote.

The poems are very easy to read and I highly recommend it to those who are moving away from the past and are trying to find a hopeful future.



No comments:

Post a Comment